Monday, September 8, 2008

Football Games

This weekend I had off so we went to see Brett play football. He did a great job. This was one of Brittany's weekends to be there. I wish that she didn't have to be separated from Brett,but its just 4 months, that is what we keep telling ourselves. I know that it is hard for her, but she is a trooper. Brittany's parents Jeff and Laurie and Sarah came down for the game. It was fun. They have done a lot for Brett at school this semester. They took him a bed, couch, dresser,TV, a lamp, bookcase a chair. They have been very supportive. Laurie made some of Brittany's favorite foods for the game. She is a good cook. She even makes bagels. Something I never thought of making, I guess because cooking is not my favorite. Brittany sure loves them. Rick and I got back Sunday afternoon and Brittany got home Sunday night. It was good to be back home. This makes 2 Sundays that Rick has either missed some or all of church, he has great counselors and executive secretary. I know he would be lost with out them. I love watching Brett play. They won which made him much happier than last week. The score was 55-25, it was in the 4 quarter when the other team made their points, when out team put the back ups to the back ups in. I won't get to go next weekend. I have a stake dance and stake meetings on Sunday. Too bad, its good to see him. Gives me something to look forward to.

1 comment:

utmommy said...

Glad you had a good time!