Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When its cold and rainy..

I just want to crawl under the covers... but I had to work this morning. Haylee is coming over and we are going to take a nap (YEAH) .This weekend we were all so busy, up late and then up early. We still didn't get everything done that we wanted. We wanted to take Haylee and Calan's picture together. Rachel bought them cute matching outfits, bummer they didn't get to wear them together. Hopefully Brett and Brittany and Calan baby will come back down soon. We miss them. WE sure need the rain. Yesterday I saw bluebonnets. I love them the freeways look so beautiful when they are in bloom. I hope everyone enjoys them.

3 comments:

Lana said...

is it bluebonnet time already? I need to go see them, we never have and now it's our last spring (for awhile)

Alison said...

Hey, I saw bluebonnets today too! Coming home from Dallas. I love them. I've had my boys sit in the middle of them for pictures. I just might have to talk my girls into it :)

Natalie said...

I love the Tx Bluebonnets! I remember the first time I saw them driving from the airport to L's house and R pointed them out to me. So pretty.